The ITIL® Expert Qualification: Service Operation Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL® Service publication.
This course is delivered online as an instructor-led interactive virtual classroom format.
- Course Introduction
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing Service Operation
- Technology & Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors & Risks
- Wrap Up
- Student Workbook
- Mock Exam/Exercises
To register for this course and arrange payment by invoice please email [email protected] or call 1-888-418-4230 ext 244.