ITIL State of the Nation: The Reality of ITIL adoption. How Do We Move Beyond The Basics?
Hornbill’s “ITIL State of the Nation” survey highlights the reality of ITIL adoption, revealing that most organizations only implement the most common ITIL processes and fail to adopt a service lifecycle approach. This session examines why most organizations are stuck, and what needs to be done to move beyond the basics?
In this presentation, attendees will learn:
- What are the main drivers and barriers to implementing ITIL
- How ITIL v3 is being adopted globally
- Which processes are most commonly adopted
- What levels of ITIL maturity have been achieved by organizations so far
- Why most organizations are stuck in the rut of Service Operations and what needs to be done to move beyond the basics
- Specific action items that the audience will take away include :
- Benchmark the ITIL maturity level of your organization
- Understand the criticality of cultural readiness to make progress with your ITSM initiatives
- Appreciate the practical steps that are needed to take to adopt a lifecycle approach to IT Service Management
Free Event. This event is virtual through Microsoft Livemeeting.