Graham is fully immersed and passionate within the practice of IT Service Management, and is the principal practice at WG Furnis Enterprises Ltd. He has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology covering a broad range of skill sets and industries.
Graham is certified ITIL Expert, ITIL Service Manager, and holds all ITIL Lifecycle stream certifications. He is active as an ITIL consultant, program and project manager, a certified instructor, and a regular industry speaker and article writer.
- Thought Rock Live Webcast - Problem Management is More Than a Process Flow
- Thought Rock Live Webcast - Using Models for Incidents, Problems, Changes and Requests
- ThoughtRock Live Webcast July 12, 2011 Continual Improvement: What is your Vision?
- Thought Rock Live Webcast - Jan 17 2012 "ITIL 2011 Refresh: Has 'Change' Change?"
- Template: Service Catalog
- ThoughtRock Live Webcast June 7, 2011 Continual Service Improvement - One Bit at a Time
- ThoughtRock Live Webcast May 3, 2011 Problem Management Is More Than A Process Flow
- TRL Videocast: "Process Design: Incident Management" With Graham Furnis
- Template: IT Service Structures and Design
- Template: Incident Management Activity Process Flow
- Template: Flowthough Service Agreement
- Template: Change Management Process Activity Design
- Presentation Slides - Thought Rock Live March 08, 2011. "Change and Release: Related But Not The Same"
- Presentation Slides - Thought Rock Live February 01, 2011. "Change Management - Emergency Change"
- On Demand Videocast: "Service Level Management Process Design" with Graham Furnis.