How can you offer the exam AND training at such a low price?
Thought Rock has full ownership of a vast library of DevOps learning content, including the innovative online learning course and study notes for DevOps Fundamentals. In addition, we have a tremendous partnership with PEOPLECERT. As such, we are able to bundle the DevOps exam and training course (and all of the other goodies) for the incredible price.
How much does it cost to get DevOps certification?
Who administers your exams?
Our exams are administered by PEOPLECERT, an Accredited DevOps Examination Institute – offering a high quality online exam experience. PEOPLECERT is an award-winning Examination Institute. PEOPLECERT accredits professional training and consulting organizations and manages certification schemes for knowledge-based workers, and has a global reach, with regional offices located around the world.
How do I register to take the exam?
- Visit PEOPLECERT
- Enter in the exam voucher ID that you received from Thought Rock.
- Choose a date and time. You can take your exam anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
When will I know if I have passed?
Results are calculated immediately after the exam has finished and you will be notified if you have passed or failed. PEOPLECERT will then send you an email with your detailed grading and a link to download your digital certificate.
How long do I have access to the course and exam?
What if I need more time, can I purchase an extension?
Yes, we offer a 30 day extension for an DevOps Fundamentals bundle for $50 US. You must purchase your extension before your bundle expires.
What exactly does the DevOps Bundle include?
You get the following:
- DevOps Fundamentals Online Course
- DevOps Fundamentals Online Exam
- DevOps Fundamentals Study Notes
- DevOps Fundamentals Official Practice Exam
How long does the exam take?
60 minutes’ duration Multiple choice examination questions 40 questions 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available). The passing grade is 65% Closed book. Click to learn more about taking DevOps exam online
Can I reschedule my exam with PeopleCert?
Yes, you can reschedule your exam with PeopleCert 48 hours before your scheduled time. If you need to reschedule 48 hours before your scheduled time then you will be required to pay an administrative fee directly with PeopleCert. Thought Rock will NOT handle any rescheduling of PeopleCert exams within 48 hours prior to your scheduled exam. For more information from PeopleCert, click here.
How long is the course?
What are the system requirements for taking the web - based DevOps Exam?
- Photo ID (A valid Government issued ID that includes a photograph and date of birth in English characters, such as a National ID card, Passport, driving license, military card or social security card.)
- A quiet room with sufficient light and a clean desk. No other persons are allowed to be present in the room.
- External or integrated Web camera able to rotate 360o
- Primary computer or laptop screen resolution 1024×768 or higher, min. 15″
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 / macOS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15)
- Internet connection 512/512 kbps (up/down)
- Speakers and microphone
Can I review the course after I have completed it?
Where can I take the exam?
Online, anywhere in the world.
Do you have a cancellation or refund policy?
We are able to cancel your DevOps Fundamentals training and exam bundle if you have not accessed the course or reference material in any way prior to your 5 month expiry date. Refunds are not available after your expiry date or if you log into our LMS to view the course.
How do you redeem the Thought Rock coupon code?
Click here to watch how you redeem the Thought Rock coupon code.