Gaining C-level management support and effectively communicating the pivotal role of the support center is crucial to any support operation’s success. For this reason, the support center manager must act as a support leader and strategically align the support center to the organization.
The HDI Support Center Manager course focuses on best practice standards and the skills necessary to successfully manage the strategic and tactical components of a support organization. Additionally, this course provides participants with a raised awareness and understanding of the ITIL® best practice framework and its application.
What You Will Learn
- How to build a support center strategy that aligns with organizational needs
- Formal procedures for increasing productivity, driving consistent service delivery, and increasing customer satisfaction
- How to calculate costs, reiterate value, and demonstrate a greater return on investment (ROI)
- ITIL best practices to meet ongoing business challenges
- Tools and technology that maximize service delivery
- Training and retention programs
- Mentoring for high performance teams
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure support performance
- Ways to manage customer perceptions and build strong internal relationships
- How to promote and market the value of the support center across the organization
Who Should Attend
- Support center managers and supervisors who manage both the strategic and tactical aspects of their organizations
- Those seeking HDI Support Center Manager certification.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
To register for this course and arrange payment by invoice please email [email protected] or call 1-888-418-4230 ext 244.