Client: B Wyze Solutions
Position: Service Desk Analyst
Pay: Present your desired pay rate
Term: 1 Year Contract
- Previous work experience as an Information Support Representative/Help Desk Analyst.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word 2002, Excel 2002, PowerPoint 2002, Outlook 2003, Windows XP and a document management system
- General knowledge of Netware and/or Windows 2003 environments
- Knowledge of computer hardware functions, PC/notebook operation and a range of software applications, particularly legal applications
- Good analytical problem solving skills; Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to transfer knowledge in an efficient, pleasant, and effective way using a variety of techniques
- Client service oriented
- Patience, flexibility and an ability to deal with and manage difficult situations
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manners
- Willingness to work under pressure; Willingness to learn new software applications
- Flexible to work staggered hours
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Training experience would be an asset
- Respond to telephone calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-by’s for technical support in a timely manner
- Document, log and track all calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-by’s using case management software.
- Manage escalation and retain problem ownership (track call, remote control, research and update knowledgebase).
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems on any related application, hardware or communication requirements.
- Provide one-on-one training to end users for specific hardware and software issues.
- External client support
- Escalate and liaise with other IT teams to resolve problems.
- Install, configure and test applications.
- Review new applications and upgrades and identify potential problems.
- Assist in the development of Firm produced application manuals by providing “hands on” technical verification of the documentation and procedures.
- Contribute to and help maintain Technical Information Documents (TID’s).
- Review support issues and procedures and recommend solutions (trend analysis).
- Participate in interdepartmental project teams.
- Manage requests for loaner notebooks and other equipment including setup and testing