Support center analysts provide front line support and act as the primary contact for customers. For this reason, it is important that these help desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
The HDI Support Center Analyst course focuses on strategies for effective customer care and problem resolution, as well as the fundamentals for help desk, support center, and customer support processes and tools, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
What You Will Learn
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- Ways to create win-win interactions with customers, management, and team members
- An awareness of ITIL® processes
Who Should Attend
Support staff who want to develop a knowledge and understanding of help desk and support center operations
and those who are seeking HDI Support Center AnalystCertification.
Location: 20 Valleywood Drive, Unit 100 Markham L3R 6G1
To register for this course and arrange payment by invoice please email [email protected] or call 1-888-418-4230 ext 244.