WORKSHOP: Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
This 2 hour information-packed online workshop is for Service Support professionals looking to enhance their skill level for identifying Root Causes based on Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
Graham Furnis, Senior Consultant at B Wyze Holdings, will be leading the training focusing specifically on Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis.
This is a must-attend online workshop for anyone looking to move this growing discipline forward in their organization! Register by January 31st to receive early bird pricing!
WORKSHOP OUTLINE TITLE: Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis Workshop
TABLE OF CONTENTS: What is Problem Solving What are the Problem Solving Perspectives Problem Solving as a Structured Process Basic Root Cause Analysis Methods and Techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Service Support professionals looking to enhance their skill level for identifying Root Causes based on Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
- The learning objectives of this workshop are to provide value to participants in the areas of:
- Understanding the basic elements of the Problem Solving Skill
- Understanding a generic process approach to Problem Solving
- Identify basic Root Cause Analysis methods and techniques
- Apply basic Root Cause Analysis methods and techniques through a case study
Application of Selected RCA methods against a case study and observation of different results.