We are pleased to present the first Atlanta Thought Rock Roundtable. This is built on the success of similar events held by B Wyze, Thought Rock’s parent company in other technology centres. Come join us for this very special free event open to IT Professionals only.
In this roundtable, we will have a discussion and collaboration on overcoming the barriers and challenges to a Service Catalog strategy. Here are some of the questions that we plan to collaborate on at this event:
- Is there a business case for the Service Catalog?
- How do I get the business to give input to the Service Catalog?
- No one is using the Service Catalog. What do I do?
- What methods would I use to promote the Service Catalog?
- My Service Catalog project is way over scope: What now?
This session is based on our popular Thought Rock Templates. The templates noted in this session include :
- Thought Rock – IT Service Structures and Design
- Thought Rock – Service Catalog Template
- You can see the templates here (you need to login to see them)
Please join us for this dynamic discussion facilitated by Rick Beaudry, CEO of B Wyze with input from Tim Dewey, President of B Virtual. This is also a terrific opportunity to network with colleagues in the industry.
To learn more about this roundtable and our upcoming courses, please visit us at staging.thoughtrock.flywheelsites.com Space is limited, so please register early. Please note that 1:30-2:00 will be for registration and networking.
This is an interactive event, so please come prepared with your challenges and questions.