We are THRILLED to have Charles Cyna from ThinkITSM joining us to kick off Thought Rock Live with a special two-part webcast series!
Building a Customer Satisfaction Survey that Drives Service Improvement (part 1 of a two-part series)
Presented by Charles Cyna, President, ThinkITSM Corp.
Most IT organizations would agree that customer satisfaction is an important measure. However, when it comes to building a methodology to confidently measure it, there is some ambiguity about how to approach this challenge.
This session will explore how an IT organization can implement a sustainable, holistic customer satisfaction measurement system that will drive service improvement.
- Understand exactly who the ”˜customer’ is in ”˜customer satisfaction’
- Why your existing customer survey could be showing inflated satisfaction response
- Learn about the different methodologies for establishing a customer satisfaction baseline
- How to build a service improvement program around customer satisfaction
- How to design and build surveys that drive improvement!