Online ITSM Community Thought Rock Presents the Problem Solving & Critical Thinking Workshop.
This information-packed online workshop is for Service Support professionals looking to enhance their skill level for identifying Root Causes based on Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
Graham Furnis, Senior Consultant at B Wyze Solutions, will be leading the training focusing specifically on Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis.
This is a must-attend online workshop for anyone looking to move this growing discipline foward in their organization!
TITLE: Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis Workshop
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
What is Problem Solving
What are the Problem Solving Perspectives
Problem Solving as a Structured Process
Basic Root Cause Analysis Methods and Techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- IT support individuals who are looking to improve their problem solving skills
- IT operational individuals who are looking to improve their day to day problem solving skills
- IT process managers who are looking to improve their problem process RCA activity
- The learning objectives of this workshop are to provide value to participants in the areas of:
- Understanding the basic elements of the Problem Solving Skill
- Understanding a generic process approach to Problem Solving
- Identify basic Root Cause Analysis methods and techniques
- Apply basic Root Cause Analysis methods and techniques through a case study
Application of Selected RCA methods against a case study and observation of different results.
Workshop will be held online using the GoTo Meeting platform.
1:00PM – 3:00PM EST – Workshop
3:00PM – 3:30PM EST – Q&A