Taking the DevOps Exam Online
The DevOps Certification Exam Online can be taken at any time, any day, from any place, within 5 months of purchasing the package. Once you have concluded the course material, simply register with your Thought Rock exam ID for your DevOps certification exam online and choose the date and time that is best for you.
A virtual proctor will monitor you throughout the exam, ensuring that you adhere to the closed book conditions.
You will have 60 minutes to complete the DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam, which consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. The passing grade is 65% – 26 correct answers out of 40.
Your results will be calculated immediately upon completion of the DevOps Online Certification. You will receive a detailed grading, along with a downloadable digital certificate. The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is treated and practiced like any other exam; only you get to decide when and where it is completed!
What’s needed for the Exam?
- Photo ID (A valid Government issued ID that includes a photograph and date of birth in English characters, such as a National ID card, Passport, driving license, military card or social security card.)
- A quiet room with sufficient light and a clean desk. No other persons are allowed to be present in the room.
- External or integrated Web camera able to rotate 360o
- Primary computer or laptop screen resolution 1024×768 or higher, min. 15″
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 / macOS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15)
- Internet connection 512/512 kbps (up/down)
- Speakers and microphone
Who Administers your Exam?
Our exams are administered by PEOPLECERT, an Accredited ITIL® Examination Institute – offering a high quality online exam experience. PEOPLECERT is an award-winning Examination Institute. PEOPLECERT accredits professional training and consulting organizations and manages certification schemes for knowledge-based workers, and has a global reach, with regional offices located around the world.
How do you Schedule your Exam?
- Visit PEOPLECERT
- Enter the exam voucher ID that you received from Thought Rock.
- Choose a date and time. You can take your exam anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!