Enjoy a 45 min recorded webcast on change and release management. Presented by Mark Sherry, Partner at Stroma Service Consulting Inc., we examine the pragmatics associated with Change and Release being separate processes and also combining both processes into one.
Do these frequently asked questions related to change management and release management sound familiar?
- Where does the change management process stop and the release management process take over?
- Should they be combined into one process?
- How should we handle standard changes?
- Who is responsible for the post implementation review?
- When should change management approve a change?
- Who approves the release?
- What type of change classifications do we need?
- Who decides if a release should be backed out?
If you have struggled with these questions as they relate to your processes, or current ITIL implemenation, watch this information-rich recorded webinar.