Part 2, Presented by Charles Cyna, President, ThinkITSM Corp.
Back by popular demand, dynamic speaker Charles Cyna joins us to kick off Thought Rock Live with a special two-part webcast series!
“Perception is reality” many service organizations (IT included) believe they know what’s best for the customer and what customers really want. Unfortunately, if we don’t ask we will never really know for sure.
With careful survey design, questions and responses can provide organizations with visibility into not only what components of services and service delivery are unsatisfactory and the degree of dissatisfaction; but pinpoint the areas that are deemed important.
- Quick Review (from Part 1):
- Understand exactly who the customer is in customer satisfaction
- Why your existing customer survey could be showing inflated satisfaction response
- Learn about the different methodologies for establishing a customer satisfaction baseline
- How to build a service improvement program around customer satisfaction
- How to design and build surveys that drive improvement!
Part 2: Building a Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Survey Framework Setup
- Standard Survey Dimensions
- Survey Execution
- Survey Analysis & Reporting
- Assisted Maturity Self-Assessment
This session will explore how an IT organization can build and implement a sustainable, customer satisfaction measurement survey (or framework) that gathers relevant, actionable information and provides valuable customer insight that will drive service improvement!